I originally started this blog as a way to keep track of my progress through a list of things I wanted to do before my 21st birthday. Now, I am halfway to 25 and the list is still a work in progress.
1. Organize socks and throw out ones that don’t match. **COMPLETE**
2. Plan day of activities with younger siblings.
3. See a Shakespeare performance in Stratford
4. Get into shape.
5. See the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony.
6. Take a yoga class.
7. Re-take up the piano
8. Find a pen pal who I can write real letters to.
An international pen pal is preferred, and hopefully one who speaks French (see Goal #16)
9. Go to (at least) one more Joel Plaskett concert. **COMPLETE**
11. Go to the drive-in movie theater. **COMPLETE**
12. Get an 80% average in one semester of university. **COMPLETE**
13. Get into a B.Ed. program somewhere in Ontario. **COMPLETE**
14. Do two more paintings to match the one I’ve already done.
15. Start saving money to buy a French Horn **COMPLETE**
16. Start learning French.
17. Finish MEI reading list.
18. Make portfolio of BP articles, photographs & poems
19. Go on a road trip. Anywhere, but not alone. **COMPLETE**
20. Stop swearing
21. Spend an entire week without computer, cell phone, tv, etc.
24. Apply for, and be accepted to, an occasional teaching list in Ontario.**COMPLETE**
25. Finish university forever. **COMPLETE**